Saturday, December 17, 2005

Written to and for...well, you know who you are.

Mr. T.

Living in a world all of my own,
Dancing and smiling all the day long,
Then who should come to help with my phone,
A man who went to school with Raheim Devaughn.

We talked for quite some time in the store,
I sent him an email plea for some more,
From the very moment that we met,
I knew it was he I wanted to get.

He surprised me and responded to my plea,
Saying that unfortunately he was married.
I tried to unselfishly reconcile my feelings
And told myself I had to limit our dealings.

But, I just couldn’t stay away,
My emotions were out of control;
My feelings every whicha way.
Sexual tranquility was my new goal.

Now, today, as I watched him lick his lips
I imagined his hands holding my hips.
I dreamt of his body pressed against mine
Moaning and groaning and forgetting about time

Just that fast, I forgot about his wife
I forgot he had kids and a whole separate life.
I just thought of the passion he held in his eyes
I felt the warm sensations percolating between my thighs.

Selfishly, I remained in a trance,
Thinking, wondering what to do next.
I craved him so badly I didn’t want to breathe,
Unless I could inhale and exhale with him inside me.

I need to feel his lips as they touch mine,
I crave his tongue sliding really deep inside,
Tasting me softly and holding me tightly,
Caressing my softness in the firm of his hands.

And then, just at the moment when my desire is burning,
He penetrates my soul to extinguish my yearning.
Slow dancing with my heart and soul,
Heating the room like old fashioned coals.


On his back I ask him to lie,
I need to taste him so badly, I could cry.
Kissing him from his head on down
I listen as he fights to control the sounds.

Oh but I can’t; he tastes so good.
I am so ready, so in the mood.
I take him in slowly and savor his flavor
I dream about when he returns the favor.

My tongue dances with his manhood
Oh how his life feels and tastes so good!
God please, please wake me from this dream
Oh tell me this isn’t as good as it seems.

As I lay now awake, the dream now over
Feelings of guilt began to hover
How can I feel this way about a married man?
As if my values were being lost in quicksand.

I recognize that there are some mistakes
That can’t be made for his children’s sakes
That his marriage means that there’s love at home
Leaving absolutely no room for his heart to roam.

So ends the story of a intellectual affair
One that no one ever suspected was there.
A story of a physiological attraction so strong,
That felt so good, but was clearly so wrong.

I pray for his happiness in life,
May he and his family evade all strife,
For me, I pray for forgiveness
For playing the role of the evil temptress.

And so our paths have to part,
As they should have from the start.
To our own lives we return,
This meeting of the minds is now adjourned.


By: Doriannicole Haynes
August 2005

No comments: