Saturday, June 24, 2006

Whirlwind...Is that really the date?

It is amazing how quickly time seems to fly when you have a deadline. It is already nearing the end of June and I am on my way to Korea in just about a month. I am feeling a bit nervous about being able to finish everything before I go, but I am calm and comfortable about my decision to go.

There were several issues that arose during my decision making time that pushed me toward a decision not to go. But while I rested my mind and really gave thought to each concern, I was able to break down the pros and cons of each. They were overriden by the possibilities and benefits of going to Korea.

I don't speak Korean and I really don't have much experience with TESOL classroom instruction. But I know I'll get it done. I mean, I won't say this project will be easy. I know this will undoubtedly be a major challenge for me. But I am ready. So bring it on.

No comments: